Another day will come to an end in some hours. Nothing much have changed. It have started to become a bit hotter and Days are longer too. I don't like all this. But I don't know why. It's around 5 in the evening. I just finished my blog on Cricket World Cup 2011. Cricket, one of the things which is keeping me alive for sometime now. I know something's missing but don't know what is that. That's why I tried to fill that gap with a lot of things and even with some people. But I failed at every attempt. I hope I will come to know that before I give up. Thinking of going out for a couple of hours but don't have anyone to go with. Anyways, at least I spent my some of that time writing this shit and have also made some other fools as well wasting their precious time reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment